Standing committee ICT4S conferences
The long-term development and scope of the ICT4S conferences are managed by a Standing committee. The Standing committee decides upon conference venues, themes and General chair for the next conference. The Standing committee also decides formalities regarding the ICT4S series such as this formulation of roles and responsibilities, and how the members of the committee are renewed.
The committee currently consists of
- Steve Easterbrock, University of Toronto, Canada
- Lorenz M. Hilty, University of Zurich and Empa, Switzerland
- Mattias Höjer, KTH, Sweden
- Cecilia Katzeff, KTH, Sweden
- Patricia Lago, VU University The Netherlands
- Wolfgang Lohmann, Switzerland
- Birgit Penzenstadler, California State University, US
- Chris Preist, Bristol University, UK
The General chair (or the organisation of the General chair), has the full economic responsibility of the conference arranged. The General chair also takes all final decisions regarding that conference, including roles and responsibilities and program.